What's my favorite time of the year? Christmas? Easter? Thanksgiving? Although these are wonderful times to celebrate, none of them are my favorite. My favorite time of the year is what my family calls "Camp Tahkodah Weekend." It's the annual trip the Peters' Family takes up in Floral, Arkansas to Camp Tahkodah. We have been taking this trip every year since I was 9 or 10 (that's almost 20 years, for those who are counting). We go with 2 other families, the Chandlers and the Garners, who have become like my own family over the years. We laugh, sing, play cards, laugh some more, hike, eat, read, laugh more, cry, talk, and enjoy God's creation! Over the past few years, Aaron hasn't been able to join us because of his work schedule, but this year, he's coming, so I am even more excited about the trip!!! Please pray for us as we drive the 9 hour trip. I'll post pictures later. I love you all!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment