Tonight is the night!!! Sundown in the City starts up and Mitch and I are pumped! Sundown in the City is a free concert series in downtown Knoxville and one of the many reasons why we moved here. You all know how much Aaron and I love live music, especially FREE live music. What's really great about Sundown is that it's pretty family-friendly. There's even an entire section for families with no smoking and no drinking. We haven't been in years, so things might have changed, but hopefully our kids will do fine. I'm taking the camera, so I'll hopefully have pictures posted soon. I hope everyone is having a good week. Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay, just so you don't think I'm weird...
I've always just clicked on your link from Lindseys and always got your xanga page. This past time I clicked on it from your comment on my blog and it brought me to this blogger page. SO that means you might have changed it a long time ago, but still...glad I can read it now!!
Sara Jo
Post a Comment